Bucks Notch Up Another Impressive Win
The Milwaukee Bucks pulled off an impressive 102-97 over the Denver Nuggets on the road. It was John Salmons who led the way with 26 points. Carlos Delfino added 21 points. Andrew Bogut had a very quiet night with just two points after being in foul trouble.
Carmelo Anthony was solid scoring 29 points for the Nuggets although that came from 29 shot attempts. Chauncey Billups matched Anthony with 29 points however that was not enough to get past the Bucks who are one of the form teams in the East at the moment.
To the credit of the Bucks this game followed a double-overtime winning game in Sacramento on Friday night. The plane the Bucks were traveling on did not land in Denver until 3 a.m.
The Bucks are now looking likely to make the playoffs as the fifth seed and currently have a 38-30 record. For the Nuggets the loss allows Utah to close in for the Division lead. The Nuggets are 47-23 for the season.
Related Sports Articles
- The Easiest Way to Use Any Font You Wish | W4WEB International | Goodies for Web Developers and Designers
- SLAM ONLINE | » Bucks Don’t Want Andrew Bogut Playing in Worlds
- Chicago Bulls » John Salmons and Tyrus Thomas are playing at high levels for their new teams
- Why Apple and Google Need Each Other – GigaOM
- Postgame Quotes: Kings vs. Bucks : Full Court Press
- 10 ways to make Internet Explorer act like a modern browser | Blancer.com freelance projects